Thursday, August 17, 2017

Project Runway Season 16

The 2nd episode the first designer to go home was ChaCha.
The other designer was Batani that they considered sending home.
They kept designer Shawn (one of the twins). I did agree with the thought that Shawn had
potential. Shawn had a fitted top with some flowing draped material. The top was great. If Shawn had taken this top down to a dress of another form of pant or shirt.

I agreed completely with this decision of who the judges sent home.

I thought the dress would make a woman feel like a clown.

The White mermaid gown (with pockets) did not win. However, I think it should have won.

I do like the winners gown, designed by Deyonte Weather (model Monique). I would have selected this dress as the winner or the white mermaid dress.

I wasn't really into the other designer's dress (which was a skirt and top). This designer's name is Brandon Kee.

It was nice, just did not have the that wow factor the other two dresses had.

No comments:

Post a Comment