Saturday, January 1, 2011

Isca Organdy Dress Anthropologie Spring 2005

Found the photo and name of  this dress through the online catalogs @Anthroplogie.com
Thank you to Anthropologie Addict @
http://anthropologieaddict.blogspot.com/2010/06/catalog-archive-links-update.html


Buying Vintage Anthropologie dresses –  due to the necessity of frugal buying and loving vintage dresses.

This is one of my buys this summer 2010.
Found the photo through the online catalogs @Anthroplogie.com
Thank you to Anthropologie Addict @
I am proud of myself, it took awhile to figure out how to obtain the photo  and then to insert the photo into this blog.

If this helps I used one note in the word office program, I captured the photo into the one note program.
Then saved the photo as a photo in that same program


Polly
Isca Organdy Dress Spring 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment